I won an auction for a Garmin GPS Dec. 30,2010, and now I'm told it will be Feb 14,2011 before delivery.
ordered another by mistake, because the big "PAY NOW" pops up making me believe I had not paid, and Wavee charged $251.94 immediately.I realized within minutes my mistake and called. I was told it would be fixer shortly.
Now Wavee is using my money free of charge, claiming it will take at least two weeks to make refund.
If you figure all you spend trying to win a bargain, you will see that you can go to a store and pay double the retail price and still come out way ahead, rather than using Wavee.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Garmin Gps
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Michael Bishop has outstanding invoices amounting to about $1000. He cannot pay these bills and anyone who is looking to do business with Eagle Postal Center #10 should be not...."
- "Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address. If you look on this page carefully you can..."
- "I left this salon bleeding from cuts on the back of my neck. The stylist assured me that the trimmer was not cutting me, even though I told her I..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."