Have won about 6 item from Nov 2010 and haven't received one yet.They say it is due to the holidays.

Other companies can ship and you get your items why can't they? They get your money but yet don't deliver the products! Also I have lost alot of bids on winning items due to their counters freezing up. They say it will be taken care of however nothing has been resolved.

I keep writing them but no responses.

What town/state are they in so that I may contact the BBB?Please send to me at shado50sm@bellsouth.net

Had an Experience with Wavee?

Comments

I received a similar email from Wavee.They have voided 23 auctions that I participated and returned my bids.

I was a winner in 13 of the auctions! This is *** me off. Wavee spent huge on advertisement and attracted users in a big number. If their website was not capable of handling such a load for more than a month, whose problem is this?

Out of the auctions I participated during that period (of a month), 23 are now voided by Wavee (after 2 months). I was a winner in 13 of them! Does this sound real? Isn't Wavee playing games here so that they don't need to give me my won auctions?

I complained to the customer service and got exactly the same text in the response as that of the email.Where should I go now?

DO NOT PUT ANY MONEY INTO WAVEE.They do not ship anything you win and then make up excuses as to why.

Below is an excerpt from an email I just received from them. I lost both items I 'won' and they refunded me 3 credits what a joke...

As you may know, Wavee experienced some technical difficulties during the November 20th to December 15th time frame. Based on customer feedback and a thorough investigation of the events, it has become clear that the ability for many of the auction participants to place bids in certain auctions was compromised during these events. Wavee is committed to providing a fair bidding platform, and auction integrity is of paramount importance to us.

As a result, and in keeping with Section 14 of our Terms and Conditions, we have decided to void the affected auctions. Upon logging-in to your account, you will see the credits used in the voided auctions added back to your account.

If you were an auction winner, you have been refunded the full auction ending prices.In addition, all bid-to-buy transactions will be reversed.