Wavee is a rip off and they are taking advantage of their customers.I have been trying to get a tomtom I purchased from Wavee.com that I purchased in December.

It is now April and it still has yet to be shipped. The company keeps changing my estimated ship date everytime I send a request to find out where my product is.

I have only recieved automated message telling me to be patient and the company is going through restructuring everytime I ask for my product and ask when it will be shipped.I asked for a refund and got no response.

Had an Experience with Wavee?

Comments

People beware!!!!!

I won an auction in Dec 2010 and still have NOT received my item.May 1, 2011 is tomorrow.

I would have been better off buying the item in stores with no aggravations and would be enjoying my PC at home. Customer service kept saying "be patient". HOW?!?! They have changed my shipping date 3 times.

Talk about STRESS OUT!The company collected my money and I dont have what I paid for.

Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Wavee - Ripped me off and using my money free of charge Wavee "I won an auction for a Garmin GPS Dec. 30,2010, and now I'm told it will be Feb 14,2011 before delivery. ordered another by mistake, because the big "PAY NOW"..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more