The Wavee auction site is nothing but a scam.Be careful if you visit the site they charge your credit card $75 and you get nothing for that.

I paid four dollars for an item that costs me $79. It doesn't seem to be a big savings. Stay away from WAVEE steal your money. Pissed off.

The $75 was not to w did with ,it was to pay for the bid you made not the item.Every time you bid up to take money from your account and when they charge you price of the item on top of the $75 bid cost.

Had an Experience with Wavee?

Comments

Wavee is truly a scam.The owners should be in prison and if our gov't will not protect us from them who will?

They add time to the bidding, they charge your credit card for 75.00 and they DO NOT ship the products. I started wavee due to an endorcement by a Major Atlanta TV broadcaster. Does anyone remember this infomercial?

If so, post it so we can call them and complian.If they run a retraction maybe we can get these clowns in prison.

I only bid on additional credits.I really did not find anything that I wanted to bid on and every search would come up with the same old junk.

I tried to go to the web site and it is no longer available.Also, the links in my original welcome email (the one where customer service is very important to us) conveniently don't work either.

Did you get taken by wavee.com. I want to hear from you for a news story. Email wendy.saltzman@cbsatlanta.com

I agree they are a scam. Has anyone been able to get a refund. I was sent an e-mail that a refund would be sent in 5 days which was a month ago.

Help!

I concur, Wavee is a ripoff.I entered the site, found a $75 charge on my credit card which was NON-REFUNDABLE.

Finally used my credits to bid on an auction which I finally won (but it cost me a lot).

It has been almost a month and I have not received the item I won in the mail.Wavee says it's backordered or some thing like that.

Wavee is BAD NEWS

Wavee is a F@#$ing scam!My wife won an Apple TV in December 2010 it is now April 2011!

You used to be to contact them by phone but not anymore, guess why?

IT'S A SCAM!:( :( :(

I placed a bid for an acer computer which I won.I was charged $282.54 that was on Feb 18, 2011.

Only to be told that I might get my delivry date is May. I cancelled the order and was guranteed my refund in 10-14 days, as of 03-25-11.

I am unable to get my money back.I have filed my case with BBB waiting to see what will happen.

yeah, good OLD wavee charged my account $75, but upon receipt of snail mail bill, I immediately called the FRAUD department of my charge card, had the card CANCELLED, and reported the fraudulent charge ..

.eat it wavee

Such websites need to be brought down. They are spoiling the e-commerce space.

htis is a scam as we all now know.we should stay away and let know everyone out there to stay as far away as possible from wavee. i purchase a camera "with the $75.00 entry fee is over the full cost" 1/1/2011 and still no sign of my item. THIS IS BULL *** STAY WITH eBAY ALL THE WAY