I tried to register at Wavee, and asking me to provide credit card details and as mandatory.When I provide them, it automatically charged $75 to my credit card.

I surprised and called the customer service, they said it is a deal that they initially give 120 points for $75 and have to bid with those points.

It seems some one at Wavee is manipulating the bids, until it reaches their required prices. We can not see it passes the bid, as it increases 1 cent every 20 seconds.

So have to days on that every bid and endup paying almost original price.By the time we lost so many points from out account which costs us 100s of dollars, which is big fraud.

Had an Experience with Wavee?

Comments

Wavee - Ripped me off and using my money free of charge Wavee "I won an auction for a Garmin GPS Dec. 30,2010, and now I'm told it will be Feb 14,2011 before delivery. ordered another by mistake, because the big "PAY NOW"..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more