Check this out:

Finally! Someone has decided to look into Wavee. I just found this video which is from March 3rd. On top of the BBB receiving over 450 complaints, the Governor's Office of Consumer Protection also received over 100 complaints. Just check out the guy known only as "Paul" as his nervousness is clearly shown as he stumbles in his words. He is the same guy being interviewed by 11 Alive in their glowing report from several months back. Hopefully something actually comes out of this investigation and Wavee isn't allowed to continue delivering horrible customer experiences while not delivering what really counts - customers' items!!!

Had an Experience with Wavee?

Comments

As soon as I registered my credit card was charged $75.00 immediately.Of course they didn't send me an email, stating such.

I found out when I received my credit bill. Needless to say, I have not recovered any of that money.

Wavee is a rip-off.Stay away!!!!

wavee is a rip off you win items pay for them you never get them since november i won 16 items got 1 a $25 gift card you call or e mail them you never get anyweare they owe me over 1800 hundred $ in stuff wavee is a rip off ty richc :( :(

Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more